History
 

Tourist Society «Vasil Levski» - Karlovo


 

HomeLocationRoutesEco PathsPartnersGaleryVideoServices

Contact

 

History

 


Construction of the first hut "Umrouk chal"

(Now Hut Vasil Levski") in Balkan Mountain (1923-1924)

      
ОInauguration and sanctification of the hut (12.07.1926).
Oration from the chairman Ivan Zlatarev.

 
 

Founders:

1902 г.
Tourist Fellowship "Koupena"
Dr Kвncho Kambozev: President
Georgi Petrov: Secretary

1913 г.
Adolescent Tourist Fellowship"Umruck Chal"
Gefrgi Kapzamalov: President
Hristo Stoyanov: Secretary

1924 г. Unification of "Koupena" and "Umruck Chal":


Ivan Zlatarev
Chairman


Ivan Enkin
Secretary


Vassil Chardakliev
Cashier


Hristo Furgov
Publisist


Nikola Nedelchev
Active Member

Chairmans up to 2002:


Georgi Bankov


Hristo Kalamov


Gecho Nikolov


Kiril Novakov


Georgi Nikolov


Trifon Kolev
 

 
 

 

о

 

 

 
 

Copyright © BG-Market.com & Web Design & The Author